These terms and conditions govern your use of the article submission website. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of freearticleposts.com? If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website.
- “Article” means any written work submitted to the Website for publication.
- “Author” means the person who submits an Article to the Website for publication.
- “Website Owners” means the owners and operators of the Website.
Submission of Articles
- Authors may submit Articles to the Website for publication.
- Articles must be well-written and informative.
- Articles must be relevant to the Website’s audience.
- The Website Owners reserve the right to reject any Article for any reason.
Publication of Articles
- The Website Owners reserve the right to edit or modify any Article before publication.
- The Website Owners may publish Articles on the Website, in social media, or in other publications.
- The Author will be credited for any Article that is published.
- By submitting an Article to the Website, the Author grants the Website Owners a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to publish and distribute the Article.
- The Author retains all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Article.
Warranties and Disclaimers
- The Website Owners make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any information or opinions expressed in the Articles.
- The Website Owners are not liable for any damages arising from the use or reliance on any information or opinions expressed in the Articles.
- The Author agrees to indemnify and hold the Website Owners harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or related to the Author’s Article or the Author’s use of the Website.
- Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions will be resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
- The Website Owners reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued use of the Website after any change to these Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at WhatsApp: +923213672360.
I hope this article is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.